Are there any possibility to make hair follicles on leg less noticeable ?

I m a 17-year-old female and I am what you would call pale. And I ve been shaving for awhile so it s easy to see the hair follicles on my legs. I ve looked on the internet and the only thing I ve found that says it reduces the visibility of them is tanning. Of course, I like to tan but I don t get tan very easily. Is there anything else I could do to make them less noticeable? Like a home remedy?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
hair follicle is natural thing
as u have pale skin it looks more prominent
doing wax or pluck will remove it from deeper site
so they become invisible for shirt time
if u want to remove it for long time then LASER is only option for u