Are there any possibilities of increasing height after 23 years of age ?

Hi sir my age is 23 and my height 5.3.. is there any possiblities to increase my height and im male,, and target 5.6 suggest me is der any natural process
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Since u reached 23 years, chances of increasing ur height is not possible, ur growth had stop. Accept the fact and be happy of wat u are.

Hope I have answered ur question,
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ravi's  Response
hi we can try our best by giving enough Proteins, vitamins and minerals diet. i suggested for one of my cousins. they observed 2 inches growth in 6 months.. we can try our best nutritionally let me know if you wanna give a try. +91- 93966 50356.