Are there any medicines to increase height ?

i wnt to grow my height pls tell the name of medicine. me 20 yrs old girl
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Dear Dr,
I am male 31 with weight 75KGs, Recently i admitted in to hospital due to sudden numbness / tingling sensation /pinned nerves in my right hand and hospitalized for 2 days, Undergone for all testes including ECG, CT scan, TMT test, lipid profile, bio chemistry, pathology...etc and everything is normal. Lipid Profile says my LDL cholestrol is 240 and doctors advised to change life style. I am an active smoker and occational drinker, Advised to use Rosuvas20mg, Exosprin, FelicitaOD and continuing the same since 3 months. no family history of heart deceses. Now i am feeling numbness in both hands, and chest heavyness upon anxity. Please avvise
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Dear,
Welcome to HCM.
Height is determined by hereditary factors and medicines have very little role to play. You may supplement your diet with Calcium tablets, one daily. Use high heeled footwear.