Are there any medicines or treatment to increase sperm count and growth in testicles ?

hi, i am again i worte yesterday about my problem but u did not reply kindly i am sending again my problem plz guide me......, i have spam problem.. but here i mention that now i am 33 year old and in 22 years i operated my testes coz it was not inisde my penis since my childhood and doctor suggested that by the time it would be at proper place but it did not so i have to operate in 22 years age so doctor operated it and one taste was cut down coz it was not proper condition and one is left.. and doctor assure me that by the time it will be inside your penis and it will work properly now i am married for 2 years now i cheek my semens test so there was not any spam in it... here i mention that my sextual realtion is ok... and penis is work as normal does and money come from it after discharging but spam is not generated that is why i am still deprive of children... kindly guide me any medicine or tip so that spam will start generated and testes get growth and i have children... kindly guide medicine and cure .. i will be highly thankful to you..... plz reply me ... waiting for your reply...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011