Are there any medications for increasing sexual urge ?

I am married for the last 3 months and have landed into a problem with my sex life. I have always been sexually very active, in the sense that I used to get good erection and used to masturbate well. But for some reason, I am unable to get that urge with my beautiful wife whom I love very dearly and this is really worrying me. I haven't had sex before marriage. Is there anything that can resolve this problem? Are there any medications for increasing sexual urge ? I would appreciate any help on this regards.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
You have no big problem. However follow the given daily dietary plan. BREAKFAST: Bread, honey, eggs, almonds and skimmed milk. BEFORE NOON: Apple, tea. LUNCH: Lean meat or chicken, vegetables, yogurt, salad of onion and bread. AFTERNOON: Dry fruits and tea. SUPPER/DINNER: Fish and rice or bread BEFORE SLEEPING: Grams, pine nuts.