Are there any hospitals in India which do heart surgeries free of cost ?

HELLO MMM DOCTOR HOW R U?I AM A.SAM FROM TRICHY.MY FRIEND MOTHER DISEASE IS HEART TWO VALVE REPLACEMENT TREATMENT.SHE IS 48 YEARS OLD.HEIGHT 155CM,WEIGHT 46KG.ALREADY CHECKING IN GH CHENNAI.THE DOCTOR IS FULLY TESTED SHE IS FIT TO THE TREATMENT,BUT THE VALVE IS NO STOCK IN GH LAST TWO MONTH THIS TREATMENT IS STOPPED IN GH,BUT THE DOCTOR ADVISED IN MMM HOSPITAL.MY FRIEND IS MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY SO MORE MONEY IS NOT SPENDING,SO PLS TELL ME YOUR HOSPITAL THIS TREATMENT HOW MUCH COST THIS TREATMENT SUCCESS RATIO? OR OTHER FREE OF COST HOSPITAL SUGGESTION ME PLS,ANY HOSPITAL PHONE NO SENT ME A MAIL:bestindiasam@gmail.com,thank u have a peacefulday,I AM NOT PROPER IN ENGLISH WRITING SO ANY MISTAKE SORRY DOCTOR.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011