Are there any home remedies for gastritis and throat pain ?

i have problem of gasritis .i feel that my throat was heavy all the time and their is a lot of pain also i take lot of medicine but no benifit.please give me the solution i shall be very thank full to u.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi Nimi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
You have GERD. It can be improved without medicine if maintain a healthy life style and healthy food habits
AVOIDS - junk foods, fast foods, rich oily spices foods, fried foods, over eating, nik nak eating betwen the meals, NSAIDs without any antacid, excessive mental stress and strain,
ADVICE: Eat moderate, more fruits and leafy vegetables, drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily, daily morning walk or yoga, take the pulp of bael fruit daily.
Thank you
For further inquiry can contact at
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Suman Waldiya's  Response
How long are you facing this problem?
The earlier you take these recommended steps, better will be ur condition.
What I will recommend you to eat small frequent fluid diet .It will buffer,means reduce the excess acid being produced in your stomach.
Avoid any spicy, acidic esp citrus fruits, fried or fatty food. Practice good eating habits-home made food.
Exercise regularly stimulates GI muscles.
Be careful before taking NSAID-painkillers.
Manage stress-relaxation,Yoga.
Avoid alcohol.
Donot smoke.
You need to focus on cause rather than on medicine.