Are there any chances of pregnancy since i have early pregnancy symptoms but my home pregnancy test shows negative results ?

can i be pregnate on my period and have pregnacy symptoms? me and my husband have tried having a babie the last time we had sex was on may 13 i had a period in may but i was 6 days late and ive took 3 digital home preg test around june 16 and they said negative? I had a period in june but i was 7 days late with was june 27 i didnt have any cramps like i was gnna start my period it was light the first day then regular the next day, but i was only on my period for 4 days and im usually on it for 7? i dont start my period again till july 20th, but since then ive been filling really sick, very hungry,crave certain foods but then when i eat i lose my appetite and only can take a couple bites and start to fill sick , but never throw up. just fill like if i keep eating i will throw up? everytime i lay down and get up i fill dizzy and like im going to faint, i had got a fever but it only lasted for the night. and recently ive been waking up and my stomache has been filling like its burning inside and i keep burping, today itried to eat pancakes and itook only 4 bites and felt sick and full i felt like i needed to burp and i spit up in my mouth.. after that ive been burping and filling like i need to throw up\
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011