Are there any chances of pregnancy since I had unprotected sex and have pregnancy symptoms but my pregnancy test shows negative results ?

Hi, so im 18 years old im 5 5 an aboust 130pounds i just had my daughter 5months ago.. an soon after my 6week check up i gotten the depo shot the whole 3mon i was on the shot it was not stop bleeding my appt due for my next shot was july 1 2011 i never got it i have had inter cours since unprotected an have not had my period yet i have been having alot of discharge brown and clear and only get a little bit of blood when i poop? I have once in a while get sick and throw up have sharp shooting pains down there like when i was pregnant and my feet get swollen if im on them to long.. i took a test and it says negative.. im wondering if this is normal?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011