Are there any chances of pregnancy based on the schedule of intercourse and also taking folic acid tablets ?

I have taken follicular study on 12 day, doctor told me to have intercourse on 12th day night.I have intercourse on 12day and 13th day morning and I have taken follicular study on 14th ,doctor told me egg was ruptured and ask to have intercourse today and tomorrow.I had intercourse on 14th day thrice time and 15th day morning .Doctor told me to take Barkert tablet morning and night from 13th day to 17th day and Miprogen from 13th day to 23th .Today this is 25nd day I have abnomial pain , lower back pain similiar to the pain before menstural cycle.I am taking Folic acid regularly.please let me know I will be conceive this month
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011