Are there any chances of pregnancy as I have irregular periods and on letrozole 2.5 mg ?

this time ovulation not happen then when my periods will come after taken letrozole if pregnancy/ovulation not happen then when my periods will come? 29 yrs,pcod ,irregular periods i took three month course of duloute -L after that i take duphaston for 15 days . then sysron -n for 5 days .now i took letrozole-2.5mg on 2nd day of my period for 5 days .its my10th day tvs is done no result is seen .i want preg fast what to do now? i am worried presure is increased plsssssssssssss answer soon. one more question is letrozole is not affecting me at all? doctor told for another tvs14th day but i think this time bhi there is no result is seen then what to do futher? plsssss tell the right path 1- may i continue again three month course of duluote-L after this medcine i.e letrozole 2-is any harm having these both med taken alternatvily. like this month i have taken letrozole and from next month i start doluote-L for three month not having any miscarriage
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011