Are there any chances of pregnancy as I am passing out an orange coloured discharge ?

im 21 .and i was on depo for six months..i was due to get a shot in may but decided not to..i know the say u spot in between period ...but i was doing to much ..when i would have intercourse with my husband i would bleed doin so much spotting that i dont know when my period is on or off..then im experiencing an orange period..i dont know what going on and i hope it wont effect my chances of getting pregnant again..
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011