Are there any chances of pregnancy after having unprotected sex since I have dull abdominal pain ?

dear doctor my fiance n me dint have sex but he had precum near my vagina when the condom came off which i washed it off it happend 2days after my period ended and he roughly masturbated me which made me bleed for a min or so next i had an ipill for the next week i had bearable abdominal pain near appendix region near umbilicus it is dull and i can feel it more when i sleepon my right side now the pain is less decresing in intensity and i started period like bleeding for 3days this is the 4th day am i pregnant i took a preg urine testand it was negative ihave a history of ovarian cysts no burning micturation can u please tell me whats going on in my body i never had sex is it ectopic? please tell me im scared im 19yr old
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011