Are there any chances of pregnancy after having unprotected sex and taking ECP after intercourse ?

Recently quit the pill, had accidental sex, took ECP, now a late period. I recently quit the pill after 9 months of use. Unfortunately I had accidental sex last May 4 using only the withdrawal method. I used Nordette as an emergency contraceptive 14 hours after intercourse I didn t get withdrawal bleeding nausea or vomiting usually associated as side effects of this ECP. However I am now 3 days late from my usual 28 day cycle (which was supposed to be last Sunday, May22). I already took 2 urine tests and both came out negative. What could be wrong? Could I still be pregnant? Thanks so much!
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011