Are there any chances of pregnancy after having sex post medical termination of pregnancy ?

hi doctor m 22 years old and i got pregnant last month my pregnancy test was weakely positive my boyfriend brought MTP kit after that i start bleeding for 6 days and then i checked preganews which was negative we had sex again after 2 weeks it almost end of 1 month m very tense is everything will be fine when i can expect my periods.please waiting for ur reply
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012
Welcome to HCM,
You had sex in danger period so there is a chance of having pregnancy.
Go for pregnancy test after 8-10 days of your expected period.
Ok and bye.