Are there any chances of pregnancy after having prescribed Utovlan for heavy periods ?

Hi, I am a 39 yr old woman who has been prescribed Utovlan for heavy periods. I didn t take tablets as I should last month and missed quite a few. I have now missed my period. I have taken a pregnancy test which is negative but I have sensitive breasts, and my nipples are tender, enlarged and lumpy. What could have happened, is there a chance I could be pregnant even after a negative test?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
As pregnancy test is negative go for blood test for confirmation.
Your signs are suggistive of having pregnancy.
ok and bye.