Are there any chances of pregnancy after failing to take birth control pills for a week and having sex?

Hi, I m taking yasminelle. On monday of the second week i forgot completely to take my pill and did not even take it the folowing days, on thursday of the next week (10 days later) i had sex. My period was ment to come on fri /sat.(following week) It did come yet i dont have a normal flow . Little bleeding. I have taken a pregnancy test the moring before i had bleeding but it came out negative could i still be pregnant as it is still not normal.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012