Are there any chances of heart attack after having severe pain the abdomen due to exercising ?

Monday night I pulled something in my abdomen while doing crunches Wednesday night I began feeling a pulsing and tingling sensation along my left leg and foot What does this mean Monday night I pulled something while doing crunches. I felt a severe pain in my abdomen, and I have been sore all throughout my core for the last three days. Wednesday night I began feeling a pulsing and tingling sensation along the back of my left leg and in my foot. Thursday this became more pronounced. What does this mean? I am hoping this indicates sciatica , and not an imminent heart-attack. My chest doesn t hurt.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011