Are there any chances of getting pregnant even after using pill and condom ?

Hi, I m 18 and I recently became sexually active. After having sex with my boyfriend I have white discharge with no odour for a few days. Is this normal. I am on the pill. Have been for years. We ve only done it once since my last period and I m due in a few weeks. We used a condom and there was absolutely no break or hole anywhere. We double and triple checked. But I m still really worried that I m pregnant . Please help me. I really need peace of mind. I can t sleep. Is it a possibility under these circumstances??? Like with no hole?? Please help me!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011