Are there any chances of getting pregnant based on the follicular report ?

Periods are irregular for me from the first. I got married in Aug 2010. I am expecting to be preganant. So I consulted doctor and she gave me medicines and from the past 3 months, my periods are regular. She advised me for Follicular study. My follicle size on day 11th of my periods is Rt. 13 * 8 mm and Lt. 13 * 7 mm. I am abt to attend 2 more scans for follicular study. Please tell me if this is acceptable size for getting pregnancy . Also suggest me few tips for becoming pregnant . Age: 25 Gender : Female Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011