Are there any ayurvedic medications to treat rheumatic heart disease ? Can this disease be transferred to my child who I am breast feeding ?

rheumatic heart disease can it be treated by ayurvedic medicine and can it affect my child who feeds on my milk i am 27 suffering from rheumatic heart disease and i am taking regularly penicum 12 lakh injection after every three week can i get name of any ayurvedic medicine for this and i have a baby girl of 10 month whether this disease affect her health as she is feeding on my milk
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011