Are the brain diseases hereditary and headaches an indication of the same ?

Hello Doctor, I am 30 year old female. 2 Years ago My father died of brain tumor at the age of 56, he was having glioblastoma multiforme grade 4. Now I am worried about one thing that whether this disease is hereditary? If my father had this does this mean can I have this in future? I often have headaches (once in week) on back side of my head and sometimes I feel and doubt if I have brain tumor? Sometimes if I roam in sun or if I am sleeping in bed and sun rays touch my head from window then for the whole day I suffer from headache and only feel relief after I vomit once. Mine and my fahter blood group is same and my father was suffering from diabetes and I at age 30 is already diagnosed with insulin resistance , that means of all siblings I am at major risk to receive all hereditary disease which my father, uncles and grandfather was having. There are 2 other brain case in my paternal family, like my cousin had brain fever due to inflammation in brain and another cousin has water filling in brain(don t know what to call it in medical language), so I doubt if I will have brain tumor in future, what do I do to prevent it? What do I do about my headaches?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011