Are the any chances of periods after consuming fertility pills and positive HPT results ?

My period ended today, and started again this evening. Me and my husband are trying to conceive, and I am currently on fertility pills as we have been trying for a year and a half now. My periods used to last about 8 days, the last time was two months ago,but last month only lasted 5 days. It was the fifth day today and had only pink discharge this morning, so I thought it was ending. Tonight, it started up again as heavy as the first day of my period. Is something wrong? I have had positive HPT s before, but period still came. By the way, my sister has cervical cancer , used to be just cysts but has now turned to cancerous cells, so she s having a hysterectomy . Should I be worried about the same thing happening to me too?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011