Are symptoms of tiredness, going out of breath doing any small work normal for a 45 year old female ?

I am 45 yr old female with hypertension i take meds for. I am always anemic but just a little. I have leg and ankle swelling sometimes and dr. said as long as it eventually goes down its not a problem. I have trouble walking especially upstairs and i get out of breath doing any small activity but dr s. dont see anything wrong on blood work so they dont think anything is wrong Are these symptoms normal for a woman my age.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011