Are symptoms of headache, dizziness, body pain due to infection in mastoid bone? MRI showed increased fluid in air cells

fluid in mastoid air cells, headache ...severe upon waking... dizziness , tinnitus , bobbly head, tremor , body pain....Could it be an infection in the mastoid bone area and be spreading and making me sick? MRI showed fluid filled cells in doc made mention of it, so I dismissed it. Had a recent AOM a few months ago which still gives me sharp deep pain once in a while. Had an MRI recently of head 1 week ago and fluid has increased in air cells. Just wondering if this could be the culprit of my problems. 50 yr old previously healthy female. Thank you, L
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012