Are severe pain in breasts, swollen underarm and many pebbles/lumps throughout the lymph nodes the symptoms of breast cancer ?

i dont have much appetite. my belly hurts. my stool was hard then loose. my stools are noticably green in color and very loose. what should i be concerned about? i m 45 years and female. i had hysterectomy at the age of 27; prolapsed uterus. i still have my ovaries. i have chronic asthma . i found LUMPS in my left breast. i have had my mammograms every year since i turned 40. i had one 2 weeks ago and an ultrasound . Results: benineg without doing a biopsy first. is that peculiar? my left breast has been bothering me for 7 years. because i had medical i had to wait until i was 40. My firts mammo was abnormal. after the painfully horrible ultrasound that followed. nothing. now my breast is in severe pain. my underarm is swollen, also armpit, back and shoulder . i can feel numerous lumps and peebles throughout the lymph nodes in the parts forementioned. Lastly, the top of my right leg(groin area) is swollen and painful. Please advise me what to do. Are all my symptoms connected? I am to see a specialist about my breast on Thrusday July 28th. What can I expect? What should I say or do for the specialist to take me seriously? ...Before it s too late. : ( Thank you in advance for your time and help. p.s. I AM TRULY AFRAID IT MAY ALREADY BE!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011