Are positive pregnancy test but no sac seen in USG and brown spotting signs of ectopic pregnancy ?

My age is 30 yrs. I think I am 6 week pregnent. I have done urine test on 26th march and there was faint line . Then proceed for ultrasound on same day and nothing detected there not even sac. I have then done Serum beta HCG test on 26th March got count as 433 and repet test did on 28th March and result got today as count 622 does this is a problem in pregnency? On 26th March I have found some brown spotting. Again today Found brown spotting a bit more frequently. Does it is a sign of ectopic pregnency ? plz resolve my query..I am worried...thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011