Are my waters breaking slowly ?

i am 35 wks pregnant and for the past 2 morning i have been having loose stools andfeeling a little damp down below i am a little worried as my water broke with a gush of fluid at 32 wks 4 days wih my first child so this is the only experiance i have off going in to labour but this time im just a little damp and have a snotty discharge when i wipe i also have been gettin more back pains and loose stools in the morning
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
it is better you consult your gynaecologist and get checked up
you need treatment for loose stool and if you are having backache may be you may be having premature pain
get consultation and get treatment as soon as possible