Are my eating and sleeping habits good ?

I m 17. I feel as though I m not eating as much as I should. Lately, I wake up and I feel as though i should eat, but thinking about food makes me want to throw up. This makes me skip breakfast (sometimes, not often). I eat regularly throughout the day, but have backed off snacking. So, I have about 3 meals a day, nothing much more or less. The problem is the quantity. For breakfast I usually have 2 pieces of toast with cream cheese and sunnyD. Lunch and dinner are usually whatever my mother makes, or leftovers. I haven t tried anything new in months. Yesterday I had 2 tacos, 2 cups of soup, and 2 pieces of toast. That covered the entire day. This all started shortly after I got better from a common cold . I still have a small cough, but I m not sure if this contributes to the problem. Am I not eating enough? I also went to the gym, and do so at least 2-3 times a week. I weigh 173lbs and so I ve been trying to get healthier and in better shape. Also, my sleeping habits are normal, I believe, for my age. Depending on activities and the days, I go to sleep from 10pm - 1am. Waking up ranges from 8am-11am.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
your weight is ok for your age. if you had mentioned your height the assessment would have been more accurate. Never skip break fast. Eating problems usually have psychological basis. Plz do consult a psychiatrist and dietiacian