Are mild cramping, headache, white discharge and urinating more symptoms of pregnancy ?

Hi I am just wondering if you think I could be pregnant? Last month on August 12th (after taking the first five yasmin pills over the span of five days) I stopped. I had my "period" or break through bleeding on August 16th. It's not Septemeber 19ths (34 days later) and no signs of my period when usually my period is every 30/31 days (even after stopping birth control because I've stopped before). I've been having unprotected sex a lot lately, especially last month. I also have mild cramping, headaches, and white discharge that doesn't smell or anything. I've also been waking up a few times in the night to urinate. Any info or advice?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Sep 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi..., the amenorrhea is the sign of the pregnancy...
Since your cycles are 34 days, you must wait and see..
if you do not get periods after a week of regular time then you can
do an UPT to rule out pregnancy...
Hope I have answered your question..