Are headaches anyway associated with aortic valve steno-sis ?

My son is 6 years old and was diagnosed with aortic valve stenosis , as well as, the hole in his heart never closed. We ve see a cardiologist regularly to have the stenosis checked, and as of now, he is not on an restrictions or medications. however, lately (within the last month or so) my son has been complaining of terrible headaches. he doesn t seem to want to watch tv or do much when these headaches occur. He has been woken up by them very very early in the morning and he can t fall back asleep. Is there a connection between the stenosis and the headaches. I have been diagnosed with migranes since I was a child, so is it possible that he could be just getting those?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011