Are hardness in stomach, passing urine more than usual, laziness symptoms of pregnancy ?

Hello doctor . i got my period on 16th dec and had sex on 7th jan. I havent noticed any common symptoms of pregnancy yet. I m still awaiting my period which is alreadty late by 3 days [but thats normal with me as i get my periods delayed by 3 days every month]. I feel as my stomach is lil hard/ lower tummy lil full. I hv a feeling as if sm mechanism is working inside my tummy [one gets similar feeling if their tummy is upset]. urine more than usual. feeling lil lazy n dull since last 2 days. Are any of the changes i have noticed, refer to me being pregnant? should i get a test done at home?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
although these symptoms are not specefic to pregnancy,but as per your saying your period is delayed by 3 days,please carry out urine pregnancy test to clear the matter.test is 100% safe,cheap and easy to carry out,hence there is no harm to confirm it,rather than taking stress.