Are dark clots of blood and brown discharge signs of pregnancy ?

Hi doc , i have been off the pill for 4 months now. we are trying to have a 2nd last period was 2 days late and my last one was 15 days late and then I got it for 2 days, not that normal red bleeding, more darker with clots, then it stopped and I had brown discharge for 5 days. Now I constantly have stitch like feelings in bothe my ovaries and ocassional cramps in my lower abdomen. when I have the stitch like pains it sometimes goes into my leg......what can this possible be?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012