Are creamy vaginal discharges and tongue sores signs of an STD ?

I am a 26 yr old female weighing about 240 lbs. and am 5 6 I have three children. I am in a monogamous marriage, to the best of my knowledge. I know for a fact my husband is the only sexual partner i have been with since 2007. Two days ago i began having a thick creamy vaginal discharge . Yesterday my vaginal region has become irritated. Do I have an std? Also about a month and a half ago i was treated for a sever sore throat and digignosed with an abscess behind my right tounsil and yesterday i developed a sore on the side of my tounge. It feels the same as if i would have bitten my tounge or a taste budd burst.Could these be related to an std? and if so which one is most likely the source?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011