Are coughing and breathing problem the symptoms of swine flu ?

Hello doctor from 17 th july i am suffering from fever . then on 20 th july i went to image hospital hyderabad there doctor gave me three medicine . these are following : 1.hifenac-p 2.monocef 3.cetzine now having some serious problem . 1. high breathing problem ( if i walk few step then also feeling breathing problem ) 2. heavy caugh . sometime yellow hard flame coming and rest of the time normal white flame coming . 3. headache problem sometimes . 4. feeling wery weak , sometimes feeling vomating . 5. burning sensation in nose. i am always caughing withing short interval .. please tell me what should i do .. is this swain flue symptomp??? or anything else ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011