Are blurred vision and chest pain side effects of birth control Implanon ?

Having chest pain to the right of my sternum that goes up to my neck. Pain worsens when I look to the left or move to the left (not the right). I am having blurred vision and seeing stars in my right eye and I am smelling a coppery or metallic smell (only on my right side again). The strange thing is these symptoms keep coming and going since they started yesterday morning. 23 year old female 5 10 180 lbs. smoker Healthy my entire life, no major illnesses. I am on the birth control Implanon . Which I ve had for 2 years.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012