Are beetroots good for a women who are trying to conceive ?

Are beetroots good for a women who is trying to conceive??? Hi I am trying to conceive am drinking beetroot juice daily is it ok to take the beets soo regularly??
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Yes, you can have it as it wont cause any effect on you or your Baby once you conceive. It can make your Urine turn red, don't panic.
It is rich in Iron, hence it is always better.

Good Luck and Take Care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

There is no food taboos to conceive... if you have coitus during the fertile period , from 12th day to 18th day of menstrual cycle, then you can get conceive.. because normally ovulation takes place in 14th day of menstrual cycle, and two days before or after it can occur so and the life span of sperm is 24hrs in female genital tract...