Are Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, SLE and Sjogrens Syndrome related to my EDS ?

I have been diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (classical) and am currently awaiting results for bloodwork checking for SLE (Lupus), Sjogren's Syndrome, Lymphoma, etc. I have always been aware of my EDS and the affects/symptoms and have dealt with them fine until recently. I am scared of a diagnosis of any of the things listed above. I am wondering that since they are all connective-tissue related, if it is possible that I am having all these new troubles because of EDS? Can EDS come with these other diseases/disorders, and am I more inclined to have them because of my EDS?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011