Are Colimex drops, Walamycin and Sinarest syrup effective for treating stomach pain ?

My new born baby is having problem is stomach pain she is 8-weeks old. Doctor prescribed Colimex drops and walamycin, Sinarest syrup. Is it safe or correct medicines or we have to choose other option plz suggest.she is doing watery discharge since yesterday
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jan 2017
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, abdomen pain in neonates is challenging and until and unless it is confirmed it should not be treated with any of medicine because it could be physiological tendency of crying of baby if condition just being taken as symptoms of abdomen pain, hope this information helps.