Are Amway health supplements good?

Are amway health supplements are really good ? Do they really work for us as poyatrated by the company . I have come to know that amway enjoys a very bad reputation in USA ? does iron folic and other health supplements are really better as told by the amway agents? As amway agents tell that iron folic tablets available in market cantains raw iron contents and only amway tablets do not contain raw iron .What should we do in such a situation
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
pls dont fall in any malpractise.always follow doctor..noone is superioir than doctor..i dont comment on amway,but pls dont take any medication without asking doctor..