Arachnoid cyst in the posterior fossa of the brain. Oily discharge from the naval with pain, fever. Swelling in the brain

I have many health problems. An Arachniod cyst in the posterior fossa of my brain. For a few years I have had an oily discharge from my navel which caused some pain,A burning sensation and very itchy. It would become red and irritated. It came and went. Have not had that problem for some time now. Doctors I saw could not tell me why. A couple said cancer but noticed no other signs of it.. Also my navel developed a crust. For the past year there has been the same smell behind my left ear. As of late; my right ear. They seem to become somewhat feverish, a burning sensation and also the itching. And then a swelling in my ears as well. At times it is difficult to hear properly. I have been told that the cyst in my brain causes swelling. In my lower brain, the back of my throat ,my ears and such. There is so much more. With what I hav told you, Can you possibly give me any indication as to what is happening to me? If you need more history I can provide of course. Thankyou.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013