Applied soframycin to scratch by monkey, burning sensation. Further treatment required?

dear sir, yesterday i have got scratches from monkey nail it is very minor & bleed very minor, as a safety i cleaned with antiseptic facewash because that was only option with me on that time & later applied soframiycin cream , $ also shown to doctor he said it very minimal scrach but want clarify my doubt whether am i ok ot shoud go for further treatment. i feel very little burning sensation around that area...plz advice me asap.........i m worried..... many thanks.....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013