Applied fungal cream on red, inflamed scrotum oozing smelly liquid to heal. Is it contact fibrosis?

the right side of my scrotum is red, inflamed and oozing a clear, sticky and smelly liquid.the liquid goes from clear to sticky clear, then to crust. the doctor told me it s contact fibrosis and gave me a fungal/cordizone cream mixed with a steroid to get rid of it and told me to keep the area clean and dry. . . after 4 days it was gone ...yet,it came back 3 weeks later worst than ever.before it was just sore in the effected area it itches and is more sore than before and is spreading to surrounding areas. just yesterday under my scrotum started itching at night...and after rubing it to releive the itch = the skin there is oozing and sore now as well. Is this contact fibrosis like the doctor said? Is it jock itch? Hives? since it started in the right pit area of the scrotum it might be chafing? or is it something worst like scabies cause of the crusting of the liquid etc. what do you think this is? and how am I suposed to keep an area dry that is oozing clear liquid? any herbal remedies for this? cause i think it has gotten more sensitive in that area since i used the cordizone cream on it.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012