Applied factor 30 suncream while going in hot, sunny weather, got burnt, skin peeling off. Treatment?

Hello! I was on a 3 day walk with my friends in late march when, a surprise for us, the weather became very, very hot and sunny. Luckily (even though we d been told not to) one of my friends had brought a small bottle of factor 30 suncream and even though I used some everywhere I could there wasn t quite enough to go round. There was no shelter at all and despite having put suncream on my nose , it still got burnt! And now, 2 months later, it is still peeling and I m getting a bit worried! Do you know what I should do? (Sorry for the essay)
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
HI AS YOUR SKIN IS BURNT NOW ALSO USE SUNSCREEN IN THE MORNING AND APPLICATION OF MOISTERISER ALONG WITH FLUTIVATE OINTMENT IN THE NIGHT CAN CURE PEELING AND SUNBURN,.ADD ATARAX 25 MG AT NIGHT AND A BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC TWICE DAILY