Applied face wash to cure acne, did not wash it off, little damage to skin. Cure?

Q: How do you cure skin that has been taken by acid? (not a lot of skin) Background: I have been using a face-wash lotion called neutrogena that cures acne treatment (and etc.) and i have been putting on my face and i did not know you were supposed to wash it off. (i kept it on) This face wash has 5% acid and i have been using it over the past year and it has not done any damage except a little now on my left side of my face. It is not big, it is small but not too small. I don t know what to do to make my face back normal, do i stop using it or use a certain/different kind of lotion or what?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012