Applied banana boat lotion on baby. Red face and rash on limbs. Hoody noise, green eyes, vomiting, fever. Reaction to lotion?

I use the banana boat ultra mist baby lotion Sunday on my 17month old son which I found out was recalled. He later had a extremely red face and a rash all over his legs and arms. He then had a hoody noise and two days later had green goopy eyes. Yesterday and today he threw up (3 times today) and now has a fever . Could this be a reaction to the lotion? We ve seen the dr about rash and eyes but not since he s been throwing up and having a fever. Should he be seen again by a dr?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012