Applied antibiotic cream for painful and itchy toe. Now pus formation, black toe. Help

Hi, I started with an itchy toe last week then it got really painful so went to doctors and got antibiotic cream, however now i have like a snake like chape on my leg and there is puss coming out of that and on my toe, i went back to the doctor and was told that it is spreading and today my toe has gone black, please advise me
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
hi there,
I think this is something seriouse and should be reported to a surgeon as soon as possible.Black tissue with pus is a sign of seriouse infection ok.
Thanks very much and all the best