Applied Triamcinolone for spider bite. Tingling in hand, rash. Should I go to ER?

I got bit by either a spider or mosquito on Sunday and was prescribed triamcinolone (a sterioid cream) yesterday. The red circle around the bite seemed to go down a little in size, however the bite itself got a little bigger and there is now a rash going down my hand. I also have tingling on my hand, index finger and about half way up my arm. I called the urgent cares in my area and they are all booked until tomorrow. Do you think that this is something I should go to the emergency room for? I'm not sure it is is a reaction to the steroid cream or if the bite has become infected. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013