Applied Retino AC on face marks, now have pimples. Should I use Kilwiz lotion?

hello sir... i was suffered from little marks on my face... later i consult d doctor... he gave me Retino AC* to apply over d marks n night... and for morning he gave HHSONE * cream to apply all over the face... my skin get somewhat clear with n a weeks... but two days before my face s full of small pimples ... i got worried too much... because i ever seen my face like this before... he gave me kilwiz lotion to apply... may i continue r stop... plzzzz advice.....
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012