Application for residential visa rejected due to TB. Have never suffered from TB ever. What could be done?

Hello sir´ I did have checkup for myself for getting residantial visa´but my application is rejected on medical fitenss background. They said she has OLD TB´and when i asked what exactly this OLD TB means´they said i had TB in past. but is we know´i never did any tretment for TB in her life´infact she dont have any cough .... But still they are saying that´may be during the age of 2 to 5´i had TB´Also when i asked what tretment do we need to do´they said may be no tretment required....but they rejected my application and asked me to go back to India. i m just housewife. Please advise me ´what to do inthis case...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013